- How to develop HSE Method Statements -
- UOW SAFE@WORK MATERIALS HANDLING GUIDELINES
- Manual Handling for Hospitality AVELING
- Manual Handling - Safe Work Australia
QSC USA 1310 SERVICE MANUAL
How to develop HSE Method Statements -
Our role is to develop and assist in the implementation of the UWA safety, health and wellbeing programs in order to minimise the risk of injury, illness and property damage.
UOW SAFE@WORK MATERIALS HANDLING GUIDELINES
We provide consultancy and other services to promote best practice and legislative compliance in all University and related activities.
Manual Handling for Hospitality AVELING
Part 3, Division 1, s3.4 1996 states: (1) In this regulation — "manual handling" means any activity requiring the use of force exerted by a person to lift, lower, push, pull, carry or otherwise move, hold or restrain a person, animal or thing.
Manual Handling - Safe Work Australia
(2) Without limiting regulation 3.1, a person who, at a workplace, is an employer, the main contractor or a self-employed person must, as far as practicable — (a) identify each hazard that is likely to arise from manual handling at the workplace; (b) assess the risk of injury or harm to a person resulting from each hazard, if any, identified under paragraph (a); and (c) consider the means by which the risk may be reduced. Further to the above, Work Safe Western Australia has published The Code of Practice Manual Handling which details how to go about fulfilling the legal requirement stated in the above regulation.
Procedures for correct and safe manual handling:
Rating: 95 / 100
Overall: 97 Rates